When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie it's a ... meatball!! For a maximum flavour with minimum work, try this delicious Italian Meatballs recipe! Everyone will love this classic tasty meal.
- Serves 4
- Prep 15 minutes
- Cook 25 minutes
- Combine mince, egg and basil pesto.
- Season then form into 6cm meatballs.
- In a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add the meatballs and cook, turning, for 6 to 7 minutes until browned all over.
- Reduce heat and add the pasta sauce.
- Season and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 500g beef mince
- 1 egg
- Basil Pesto
- ¼ cup (65g) basil pesto, plus extra to serve
- 500g jar pasta sauce
Optional: Sprinkle with mozzarella and grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling. Serve scattered with extra basil leaves and over a mound of boiled rice.