This easy-to-make Mediterranean chicken roast is packed with vibrant flavours.
Serves 4. Prep 2 minutes. Cook 40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C. In a large bowl, combine chicken, semi-dried tomatoes, olives and shallots. Season with sea salt and pepper and toss well to combine.
- Transfer to a large baking tray and spread in a single layer. Roast for 40 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Rest for 5 minutes before transferring the chicken to a platter and scatter with the roasted vegetables. Drizzle with a little of the juice that results from baking.
- 8 chicken thighs or breast fillets
- 200g semi-dried tomatoes
- 100g pitted Kalamata olives
- 8 spring onions (these have the small white bulb at the base), halved
Serve sprinkled with fresh basil leaves, a little crumbled feta and IGA’s Oven Garlic Bread, deliciously toasted.