Maleny IGA's chef Amanda and nutritionist Kali both believe that you CAN have your cake & eat it too! Amanda & Kali love to bake and they will be sharing their greatest insights to creating ‘sweets’ that taste unbelievably good BUT are also deeply nourishing.
In this 2 hour cooking and wellness workshop you’ll discover:
- How to use nutrient-dense novel foods, such as green banana flour, quinoa flour, lucuma, maca, mesquite and much more!
- Tips, tricks and substitutions to make dairy and gluten free baking a breeze (please note that one dish will contain spelt flour)
- Techniques to assemble your cakes with a chef’s finesse.
- Nutritional insights about how to be healthy on a dairy and gluten restricted diet
WHERE: The Verandah Room, Maleny Community Centre
WHEN: Thursday 19th January 11am to 1pm
COST: Just $15…The cost of a cuppa and cake!
BOOKINGS: Book HERE
For both workshops, you’ll also receive:
- A complimentary ticket to win our lucky door prize,
- Our new and improved resource booklets, filled with the recipes, tips and tricks to make healthy cooking hassle-free,
- A 5% discount (specials excluded) to put towards your grocery shopping on the day!
As always, if you have any Q’s please contact me on email@example.com or phone (07) 5494 2257 – I’m only to happy to help!