... Is that even a question?
Everybody does! Which is why we are so excited to announce that bookings for our Mad Millie BEGINNERS ITALIAN CHEESE MAKING Workshop (with wine tastings!!!) are now open.
And this year, this sell-out event is back with an even better twist … We’ll be joined by wine connoisseur Andrew from the Purple Palate, to discover the perfect wines to complement your cheese. (And yes, you’ll be tasting the wine too.)
In this two and a half hour event, you'll discover:
- The essentials in cheese making, from what milk to use to how to age a fine cheddar
- Live demonstrations of how to make fresh Mozarella and warm fresh ricotta
- Delicious, delectable, oh-so-tasty tastings of the cheese created on the day
- Industry insights into pairing the perfect wine with your cheese and what the experts recommend.
PLUS.... The cost of this workshop also includes your very own Mad Millie Cheese Making Kit (RRP $39.90), which contains:
- Small ricotta basket with storage container
- 10 Vegetarian rennet tablets
- Citric acid
- Cheese salt
- Cheese cloth
- Calcium chloride
- Instructions and Recipe Booklet
You'll also enjoy exclusive wine discounts, a 5% off grocery voucher and MORE!
This workshop sells out faster than you can say "one, two.... cheese", so book in now! And share this link with a friend who might like to join you :-)
- WHEN: February 9th, 9.30am to 12pm
- WHERE: The Verandah Room, Maleny Community Centre
- COST: $30
For any further questions, please contact Kali via email@example.com
See you there!