Sick of diet resolutions that just don’t work?
Dietitian Kali Gray says that’s because DIETS don’t work!
In this seminar, Kali draws on 6 years of professional expertise with thousands of clients to reveal:
- Why diets are physiologically and metabolically doomed to fail for most people and lead to weight gain in the long run,
- Why food restriction and dieting can set up disordered eating,
- The power of positive body image,
- How to break the dieting ‘yo-yo’ cycle and develop a better relationship with food and your body,
- Insights to get MOTIVATION and CLARITY behind your health goals from a place of compassionate self-care,
- Practical, easy-to-implement strategies of WHAT YOU CAN DO INSTEAD of dieting to feel good and reclaim joyful, healthy eating!
Plus, you’ll receive: Worksheets to put your insights into action and momentum, Access to Kali for a Live Q&A. And ... A yummy (gluten & dairy free) goodie & light refreshments whilst you enjoy the show!
This Seminar Is 100% FREE but tickets are limited so BOOK NOW!
- When: Saturday 28th April, 10am to 11.30am
- Where: Fresh Holistic Health Centre, 330 Mons Rd, Forest Glen (in the same complex as Kunara) Cost: 100% FREE!
- BOOKINGS: Online: Book your free spot via the links on this page (please note first preference is given to online bookings)
- Email: Kali via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Kali at Maleny IGA (07) 5494 2257