by Store Dietitian Kali Gray
I’ve been a fan of Kim McCosker from 4 Ingredients Cookbooks for a long time … And I’m so excited to tell you that she’s coming to Maleny for a Slow Cooker Masterclass!!!
However, there’s a lovely story behind Kim & our store that perhaps you haven’t heard of…
Once upon a time, Rob and Sam Outridge (our store owners) were actually Kim’s neighbours in a little country town ... What an achievement to watch her brand grow from country cookbook to international success! Wow.
So it's with absolute delight that we’re crossing paths with Kim again. In this Slow Cooker Masterclass, we’ll be cosying up and enjoying some heart-warming Winter food as Kim explains how to get the most out of your slow cooker and prepare these unbeatable slow cooked meals in under 10 minutes:
- Pulled pork served on small sliders with coleslaw,
- Winter warming pumpkin soup,
- And chicken a la mexicana (so tender they will melt in your mouth!)
- WHEN: Thursday 20th July, 10am to 11am
- WHERE: Maleny Community Centre
- COST: 100% FREE! (Bookings essential - please see below)
- Online: Book here
- Phone: Maleny IGA (07) 5494 2257
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets will book quickly...But the great news is that people on our email list (that’s you) are getting the first opportunity to get in quick!
I look forward to joining you for a fun day.