This really easy marinade adds delicious flavour to any steak.
Serves 2 | Prep 20 minutes | Cook 10 minutes
- In a casserole dish, whisk together Worcestershire sauce and olive oil.
- Place steaks into the dish and submerge. Let sit for 20 minutes up to 24 hours.
- Just before grilling, remove steaks from marinade and place on a plate. Discard marinade.
- Lightly season steaks on both sides with lemon pepper.
- In a large, cast-iron frying pan, heat a little olive oil.
- Cook both steaks until crusty on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Turn and cook for another 5 minutes for medium-rare.
- When cooked to your liking, transfer the steaks to a cutting board and rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice across the grain and serve.
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp lemon pepper
- 2 rib-eye steaks