by Dietitian Kali Gray
I am excited to announce the next class we've planned for you ...Sri Lankan Curries!
Beautiful Bek recently returned from a month in Sri Lanka and has some seriously WICKED recipes to share with you. For example, check out these fresh rice noodles (called 'hoppers', apparently) she brought in for work lunch this week:
After our workshop, you could be making this too! ;-)
At our 90 minute FREE cooking classes, Bek and I will teach you how to make:
- Authentic Sri Lankan Curry Powder
- String Hoppers (Homemade rice noodles - they're actually easy peasy!)
- Coconut Sambol (the perfect condiment to a Sri Lankan curry)
- Pumpkin Curry
As usual, you'll receive full recipe notes and samples of these yummy goodies too!
Tickets to this class are LIMITED, so please book now if you would like a spot!
Here are the details:
- When: Saturday, 10th March - 11am to 12.30pm
- Where: Maleny Community Centre, Verandah Room
- Cost: 100% Free :-)
- Online - BOOK HERE (please note that first preference is given to online tickets)
- Email - Kali at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone - Maleny IGA (07) 5494 2257
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out on the contacts above, or simply hit 'REPLY' and I'll get back to you in a jiffy :-)
I look forward to cooking with you soon!
P.S. Keep an eye out in your inbox for upcoming events, like:
- Kombucha Jelly with Coconut Lime Ice Cream,
- Local Cheese Appreciation Evening,
- Gut Loving pumpkin bread with hummus (low FODMAPs, gf, df)
- Cheese making workshops,