Love Thai Food and want to discover new and exciting dishes?
Amanda Kennedy has trained with some of Australia's best Thai Chefs. Her cooking is more than a delightful meal - It's a journey, an experience.
In this 2-and-a-half hour workshop, Amanda will teach you dishes that are dressed to impress!
- The secret to creating the perfect Nahm Jim
- How to create a striking eggnet salad
- Succulent duck with black vinegar dressing
Plus, you'll receive a 5% discount to spend on any groceries at Maleny IGA - so you can get cookin' at home!
- When: Thursday, 23rd Feb 11am to 1.30pm
- Where: The Main Hall, Community Centre
- Cost: $25
- Questions: Contact Kali via email@example.com or phone 5494 2257.
- Book: Thai Cooking Class.