Information for CBC Groups
How to Register your Group
Apply Online! - you can now register your group online
- You can also Download a New Group Application Form
or obtain one from the Maleny Supa IGA Store
- Complete the Form with Group Details and hand in at the store kiosk
- We also request that you complete a CBC Group Redemption Authority Form which
specifies who is to have authority to redeem funds for your group. This is to ensure there is no unauthorised access
to the funds which have been pledged to your group via CBC.
Keep us updated with changes to Committee members/officers and their contact details - we require each CBC Group to re-register their Group every 12 months. You can do this Online Here
NEW!! - Website 'Focus On...' for CBC Groups
We can feature your group on our website, and help promote your group to
potential new members. Simply provide us with a short description (and your own website address if you have one) and we
will promote your group online.
Encourage your Members
Obviously the more people nominating points to your
group, the more funds you will raise...
- Use team sign-up days, monthly meetings and group newsletters to spread the word
- A variety of Logos, Copy, Testimonials are available for your promotional use -
Click Here for Available Downloads
- Enjoy use of our Marquee and Banners for marketing to your Group
- Download the Customer Application Form
- then hand these out to your members to encourage them to join
- Regular customers may choose to benefit your group even if they are not members
- There will be opportunities to promote your group in our newsletters, on our customer facing displays and on our website
- There will be special days where groups will receive double points
- Various Groups will be periodically featured on our Website
How do we Redeem our Funds?
- A community group can redeem funds as needed providing funds are available.
- Log-in to the website with your CBC Group Login to find out how much money is available for redemption
(If you have forgotten your Login details, please contact the Store Manager on 5494 2257)
- Download a Funds Redemption Form or obtain one from the store
- Complete the form and hand in at the store kiosk
- Allow 2 weeks for processing
- Cheques will be written only for monies over $100
- Maleny Supa IGA reserve the right to take advantage of photo opportunities and may ask for testimonials
regarding how your Community Group has used the CBC donation
Which Groups are most Successful?
- The top 20 groups have raised two thirds of all monies raised
- This is due to the fact that they have many people nominating them
- Clubs with 300-400 members have raised approximately $10,000 in 18 months
Products which are Exempt
Due to current State legislation, all smoking products such as cigarettes, tobacco,
papers and filters cannot be included in the accumulation of points.
New Group Application Form (MS Word)
New Group Application Form (PDF)
CBC Group - Redemption Authority Form (MS Word)
CBC Group - Redemption Authority Form (PDF)
New Customer Application Form (MS Word)
New Customer Application Form (PDF)
Group Funds Redemption Form (MS Word)
Group Funds Redemption Form (PDF)
To view PDF files you will need one of the following:
Logos and Graphics
click an icon below to download an image. When the full-size image has loaded, Right-click on it and choose 'Save Picture As'.
(If you require higher resolution images, please contact us)
Please feel free to use these in your newsletters, websites or other
promotional materials to encourage people to contribute to your group.
Terms & Conditions of Use
IGA is a National Brand and as such, by downloading these graphics, you agree to the
Terms & Conditions of use as follows:
- Please do not change the colours of the logos in any way.
Blank & White printing can be used on condition that the Logos are converted to black and white without any modification.
- The logos should never overlap text or other pictures on the page, and should not be overlapped by other text or images
- The logos should not be stretched, rotated, distorted or cut or separated in any way